The master of public policy (MPP) at Mills College imparts the skills and perspectives required to formulate, implement, evaluate, and advocate on behalf of public policies. This two-year professional degree program integrates two levels of course work, providing a strong analytic foundation and advanced professional training. You’ll learn how to assess public problems; develop creative solutions that are efficient, equitable, and feasible; navigate ethics, law, and politics; and implement ideas. The MPP Program will prepare you for public policy leadership and analysis in government, politics, and nonprofit organizations.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Introduction to Economics (micro and macroeconomics)
- Public Policy and Economic Analysis
- Ethics of Policy/Politics (multiple options)
- Law and Public Policy
- Introduction to Statistics or Quantitative Methods
- Public Sector Economics
- Methods of Policy Analysis
- Dimensions of Diversity in Public Policy (multiple options)
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Policy View 278 other Masters in Public Policy in United States
- It's easy to start your admission application process. Just complete the Mills application online and submit the $50 application fee.
- All Mills graduate programs require a statement of purpose or artist's statement as part of the admission application.
- We ask that you send us official transcripts (with grades) from the college or university from which you earned your bachelor's degree.
- For the majority of Mills graduate programs, you'll need to ask two academic instructors to complete and submit letters of recommendation on your behalf.
- We ask non-native English speakers to submit scores from one of English proficiency exams.
International1337 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1337 USD per credit and a duration of .
National1337 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1337 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.