Our Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program emphasizes the four pillars of social responsibility and shared value: ethical decision making and governance, social and community accountability, diversity and inclusion, and environmental sustainability. These values are integrated throughout our curriculum, our cocurricular activities, and our partnerships with organizations that share similar values. Throughout the curriculum, our faculty emphasize real-world applications and learning from both theory and practice.
Our school was founded to prepare women for business leadership, and today we have a vibrant community that welcomes all genders. Our business programs are distinguished among graduate business schools by the rich diversity of identities, experiences, and perspectives of our students. Mills is an important source of talent for employers seeking to strengthen diversity within their managerial and leadership levels.
More informationVisit official programme website
We offer a range of ways you can obtain your MBA:
Full-Time or Part-Time MBA
Complete an MBA in two years of full-time study or two to four years part time.
Students who have completed substantial business course work at other institutions can complete the MBA in one year of full-time study.
MBA with a Concentration in Education
If you’re interested in business administration and educational leadership, this option enables you to combine both areas in your degree. Complete the full MBA Program and, in consultation with your advisor, choose three education courses as electives toward the MBA.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) View 1306 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- It's easy to start your admission application process. Just complete the Mills application online and submit the $50 application fee.
- All Mills graduate programs require a statement of purpose or artist's statement as part of the admission application.
- We ask that you send us official transcripts (with grades) from the college or university from which you earned your bachelor's degree.
- For the majority of Mills graduate programs, you'll need to ask two academic instructors to complete and submit letters of recommendation on your behalf.
- We ask non-native English speakers to submit scores from one of English proficiency exams.
International1337 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1337 USD per credit and a duration of .
National1337 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1337 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.