About the Program
The Business Administration program of Mills College emphasizes the four pillars of social responsibility and shared value: ethical decision making and governance, social and community accountability, diversity and inclusion, and environmental sustainability. These values are integrated throughout our curriculum, our cocurricular activities, and our partnerships with organizations that share similar values. Throughout the curriculum, our faculty emphasize real-world applications and learning from both theory and practice.
Our school was founded to prepare women for business leadership, and today we have a vibrant community that welcomes all genders. Our business programs are distinguished among graduate business schools by the rich diversity of identities, experiences, and perspectives of our students. Mills is an important source of talent for employers seeking to strengthen diversity within their managerial and leadership levels.
To accommodate working professionals, all required business courses are offered in late afternoon or evening time slots at least once during each academic year. A few courses may also be available during the summer or January terms.
What Can I Do with an MBA from Mills?
Mills MBA graduates embark on a wide range of career paths. Many choose to work in finance, consulting, high tech, and telecom. About one-third of our graduates enter the nonprofit sector, much higher than the average (6 percent) for business schools. In recent years, our alumnae have found success in positions such as:
- Senior Marketing Communications Manager
- Vice President, Small Business Banking
- Executive Director
- Chief Operating Officer
- Vice President, Operational Analytics and Reporting
- Senior Consultant
- Chief Executive Officer
- Engineering Project Manager
- Executive Vice President, Foreign Private Clients
- Vice President of Operations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management
- Management & Organizational Development
- Leadership and Ethics
- Applied Economic Analysis
- 24 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1160 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete the Mills application online and submit the $50 application fee.
- Statement of Purpose.
- We ask that you send us official transcripts (with grades) from the college or university from which you earned your bachelor's degree. Students who earned their bachelor's degree outside of the United States will need to have their transcript evaluated by a NACES member organization.
- Three letters of recommendation are required.
- English Proficiency.
- Students applying to the Lokey School may be invited to interview with the Mills Admissions Committee in person or by phone or video call.
International1337 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1337 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National1337 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1337 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.