This program will equip you to:
- Apply biblical principles and models for participating in the global mission of God
- Develop twenty-first-century strategies for participating in the global mission of God
- Conduct informed cultural analysis and population segment research
Potential ministry opportunities for program graduates include:
- Serving as a member of a missionary team in a cross-cultural context
- Serving as an ethnic outreach coordinator
- Serving as a mobilizer for a mission agency
- Serving as an international student worker
- Working as a member of a non-governmental organization (NGO)
- Working as a tentmaker or in a creative access role overseas
More informationVisit official programme website
- Genesis to Song of Solomon: God’s Plan of Creation and Redemption
- Prophets: God’s Message of Redemption and Judgment
- Gospels: God’s Means of Providing Redemption
- Acts to Revelation: God’s People Proclaiming Redemption Globally
- Hermeneutics: Interpreting and Applying the Bible
- Systematic Theology in Global Christianity I
- Systematic Theology in Global Christianity II
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Religious Studies & Theology View 399 other Masters in Area & Cultural Studies in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Step 1: Application. Complete the online application, answering each applicable question.
Step 2: Pay the $25 application fee.
Step 3: Application Essay.
Step 4: References
Step 5: Transcripts
Step 6. Official Test Scores.
International10610 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10610 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National10610 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10610 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.