The Benefits of Having a Health Systems Management MBA
Health Systems Management MBA degree at the Grand Canyon University lays a strong conceptual framework that enables future business leaders to shape the growth of medical organizations.
As you work through this program, you will develop a keen understanding of strategic operations management theory and its practical applications. The end objective is the growth and sustainability of ethical organizations that continually strive for excellence in patient care.
MBA graduates gain a firm grasp on the core principles in business, finance and management. These principles, applied to the health care field, lay a foundation for responsible decision-making as it relates to patient populations and health care employees.
- Legal and Ethical Principles in Health Care
- Health Care Policies and Economics
- Applied Business Probability and Statistics
- Strategic Management
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration Health Sciences View 487 other Masters in Health Administration in United States
- Grand Canyon University (GCU) welcomes applicants 16 years old and older for admission consideration. We seek future graduates with diverse interests, experiences and perspectives, ready to capture academic opportunities with creativity and enthusiasm.
- Although GCU seeks to integrate Christian faith and practice into all aspects of campus life, no statement of faith or religious affiliation is required of prospective students, with the exception of majors in the College of Theology. Theology majors are required to affirm GCU's Doctrinal Statement and the College of Theology Covenant.
International33588 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 622 USD per credit during 2 months.
National33588 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 622 USD per credit during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.