This online MBA degree in Finance at the Grand Canyon University emphasizes ethical decision-making for future business leaders. The Christian community at GCU supports professionals as they explore ethical practice strategies that promote integrity.
In addition, candidates consider the role of an organization in supporting the greater social good. They also learn to design and promote ethical standards within companies.
The Benefits of Having a Master’s Degree in Finance
Best practices in financial business decisions are at the heart of this MBA degree program. Explore financial forecasting, capital budgeting and the management of working capital. You’ll also learn advanced strategies in portfolio management, including the application of stocks, bonds and derivatives.
While you earn your MBA in Finance online, you will develop these crucial skills:
- Ethical leadership
- Critical analysis
- Effective communication
- Innovation in thought processes
An advanced degree in finance prepares individuals to guide modern organizations that are efficient, profitable and ethical.
- Graduate Studies in the College of Business
- Leadership and Organizations
- Accounting Practices
- Finance Principles
- Applied Business Probability and Statistics
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance Accounting View 240 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Grand Canyon University (GCU) welcomes applicants 16 years old and older for admission consideration. We seek future graduates with diverse interests, experiences and perspectives, ready to capture academic opportunities with creativity and enthusiasm.
- Although GCU seeks to integrate Christian faith and practice into all aspects of campus life, no statement of faith or religious affiliation is required of prospective students, with the exception of majors in the College of Theology. Theology majors are required to affirm GCU's Doctrinal Statement and the College of Theology Covenant.
International33588 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 622 USD per credit during 2 months.
National33588 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 622 USD per credit during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.