With a Master of Nonprofit Management from Hamline University, you will:
- Learn from an exceptional array of instructors and nonprofit executives from such organizations as Goodwill-Easter Seals and the Amherst H. Wilder Foundation.
- Discover how to successfully navigate the complexities of today’s nonprofits, including working with a broad range of stakeholders, while reaping the rewards of service.
- Join a stellar network of alumni leading and working at nonprofits that include American Red Cross, Second Harvest Heartland, Amherst H. Wilder Foundation, Be the Match, and Metropolitan Regional Arts Council.
- Attend one of just 50 programs globally recognized for their excellence in nonprofit management education by the Nonprofit Academic Centers Council.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Nonprofits Role in Society
- Leading in Organizations
- Governance of Nonprofit Organizations
- Strategic Planning for Nonprofit Organizations
- Financial Management for Nonprofit Organizations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 2221 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application fee
- Personal statement
- Transcripts of all degree and additional coursework
- Letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
- Writing sample
International9090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 505 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9090 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 505 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Saint Paul
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.