Students that have a unique passion for nutrition and mental health will nurture their calling through the Nutrition and Counseling Psychology program of Bastyr University. The program integrates clinical training in nutrition and mental health counseling, leading to licensure as a mental health counselor.
Graduates of the MSN/MACP program are equipped to turn their calling into a career within various settings.
- Mental health counselor
- Lifestyle/behavior change counselor
- Counselor for patients with eating disorders
- Nutrition consultant
- Nutrition educator
- Nutritionist in select states
- School counselor
- Mental health and substance abuse social worker
- Rehabilitation counselor
- Marriage and family counselor
- Prevention and wellness coach or consultant
- Corporate wellness consultant
Programme StructureCourses offered:
- Mind Body Approaches to Health Psychology
- Fundamentals of Counseling 1: Relationship and Interview
- Whole Food Production
- Advanced Nutrition: Macronutrients
- Nutrition in the Life Cycle
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPsychology Nutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences View 327 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- 3.25 in prerequisite coursework (all classes listed as specific prerequisites)
- 3.25 cumulative GPA in science prerequisites with a B or better in Human Physiology, Organic Chemistry, Biochemistry and Microbiology
- 3.0 in nutrition coursework
- 3.0 cumulative undergraduate coursework
- Entering students must have a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college/university
- An application
- Application fee
- Letters of recommendation (when required)
- Documentation of sufficient funds
- An official evaluation of your transcripts, sent directly from a foreign credential evaluation service
- A current photograph
- A copy of your passport
International33912 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33912 USD per year during 36 months.
National33912 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33912 USD per year during 36 months.
Living costs for Kenmore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.