It takes the clarity of economic and game-theoretic decision analysis, and combines it with the human factors of bounded rationality, biases and emotions from psychology. With this Human Decision Science from Maastricht University you'll study different facets of both fields, ranging from the neuropsychological basis of decision making to the mechanics behind decisions on a macro level.
After completing the programme, you'll be able to work on complex decision-making problems and you'll be well equipped for a career in senior and executive positions.
You could pursue a career at:
- government institutions (policymaking and implementation)
- NGOs and non-profit organisations (agenda setting, campaigning)
- human resource departments (incentive schemes, performance assessment, conflict resolution)
- healthcare and health insurance companies (medical decision making)
- marketing (customer relations, consumer behaviour)
- consulting, management coaching
- academic research
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cognitive Psychology and Decision Experiments
- Theory of Individual and Strategic Decisions
- Social Psychology of Decision Making
- Negotiation and Allocation
- Behavioural Insights
- Integration Workshop
- Writing a Master's Thesis Proposal
- Master's Thesis or Thesis Internship Programme
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesManagement Studies Human Resource Management View 99 other Masters in Management Studies in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Maastricht University and/or in Netherlands, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- List of grades of your bachelor’s programme
- Curriculum vitae
- Letter of motivation
- Official GMAT or GRE score report
- A recent passport picture
- A copy of your valid passport or your EU/EEA identity card
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15800 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15800 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA2209 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2209 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Maastricht
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.