Faced with a complex and competitive market, in a world in which consumers/tourists are becoming more demanding and require customized yet reasonably priced products, tourism businesses must comply with continuous cultural, organizational and managerial innovations.
The hospitality sector must respond to the constant demand for improvement of service quality and be capable of measuring effectiveness and efficiency of the management systems in use, in a general perspective of growth and development.
Managerial training has a fundamental role in the achievement of these goals and the Master in International Hospitality and Tourism develops specialized competencies by providing the tools and techniques necessary for professional practice, encouraging the development of a corporate culture that can render tourism a more competitive product offering and increase the quality of services.
The student is granted a Master's degree after successfully defending his or her final thesis in front of a panel of judges. Grading is based on a scale of 0-110; 66 is the passing grade and students who obtain full marks of 110 may also be awarded 'summa cum laude' (110 e lode).
The final thesis of the Master's program in International Hospitality and Tourism at Guglielmo Marconi University, intended to assess the technical, scientific and professional preparation and competences of the student, requires the completion, discussion and presentation of a written project work during the dissertation.
At the end of the degree program, the student will be able to:
- organize methods and processes for an effective and efficient management of a touristic business;
- identify the general principles of an efficient business management, with particular attention to the goods/services sector;
- recognize the economic, strategic, communicational and marketing scenarios that influence and regulate the growth and development of the tourism market;
- determine the criticalities and business opportunities in the sectors of hospitality, reception and services related to travel and recreation.
- Business Administration
- General Management
- Strategic Processes of Innovation
- Economy and Techniques of Tourism
- Web Solutions for the Promotion of Tourism and Hotels
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesHospitality Management Tourism & Leisure View 21 other Masters in Tourism & Leisure in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Enrollment Form
- Bachelor Degree (or other suitable qualification obtained abroad recognized as equivalent.)
- Evidence of your proficiency in English
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of payment’s receipt
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.