We offer a master degree in Fashion Management and Design at Guglielmo Marconi University. The second part, using the theoretical knowledge acquired from the previous lessons as a foundation, moves towards a more practical approach, providing students with insight into the Italian haute couture tradition.
The student is granted a Master’s degree after successfully defending his or her final thesis in front of a panel of judges. Grading is based on a scale of 0-110; 66 is the passing grade and students who obtain full marks of 110 may also be awarded ‘summa cum laude’ (110 e lode).
The final thesis of the Master’s program, intended to assess the technical, scientific and professional preparation and competences of the student, requires the completion, discussion and presentation of a written project work during the dissertation.
- Like all degree Programs at Marconi University, the Master in Fashion Management & Design is based on a concept called “Outcomes Based Learning”. This breaks up the educational experience into the categories of knowledge and ability, identifying the things a student should know and be able to do upon completion.
- The Master program is structured to train professionals to meet the needs of internationally renowned fashion designers, through an innovative approach combining theoretical knowledge with practical experiences.
- Virtual laboratories, case studies, lectures and testimonies given by experts in the field ensure a highly practical and operational approach which emphasizes the Italian creativity and management system that made the fashion sector an excellence in the world.
- Design Theory
- Instrument and Methods For Design
- Fashion Design And Project
- History of Art, Fashion and Costume
- Organization and Management
- Promotion and Distribution
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Fashion Design View 27 other Masters in Fashion Design in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Enrollment Form
- Bachelor Degree (or other suitable qualification obtained abroad recognized as equivalent.)
- Evidence of your proficiency in English
- Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of Passport
- Copy of payment’s receipt
Living costs for Roma
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.