The Executive Healthcare MBA is offered at our Main Campus in Reading, PA and is designed to provide the working professional a cross-section multidisciplinary foundation in business.
Alvernia's Executive Healthcare MBA program at Alvernia University is an ideal choice for physicians, practitioners, dentists, DNPs, podiatrists, drug representatives or those with a medical, skilled care facility or home care background who desire to transition into a role as a healthcare executive or administrator. Upon graduation, Executive Healthcare MBA students will be prepared for careers as a director in a healthcare facility, to lead a group practice, own a private practice or progress into other administrative roles.
Key features of the program include:
- Accelerated 18-month cohort
- Convenient evening classes for working professionals
- 12:1 student to faculty ratio
- Instruction from practitioners, administrators, and faculty with first-hand experience
- Culminating executive healthcare capstone synthesizing the skills and knowledge acquired throughout the program into practice
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Marketing Services
- Healthcare Informatics
- Managerial Economics
- Managerial Finance
- Legal Aspects of Medical Environments
- Accounting for Healthcare Executives
- Strategic Management in Healthcare Systems
- Inter-Professional Collaboration
- Executive Healthcare Capstone
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Administration View 1524 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official copies of all education credentials, such as high school transcripts or equivalent high school completion certificate.
- Foreign Credential Equivalency Report(s) of all documents must be submitted, with a copy of the original documents. Suggested agencies include World Education Services (WES), Joseph Silny & Associates, Inc. International Education Consultants (JS&A), and Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE).
- Financial Statement
- Two letters of recommendation are required, only if applying to the Nursing program. The letter writer must submit them to the Admissions Office on behalf of the student. The student cannot send their own copies of letters of recommendation.
International39100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19550 USD per semester during 12 months.
National39100 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19550 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Reading
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.