Business Administration (Top up) from Stanmore School of Business allows you to achieve an MBA qualification in up to six months, so it’s a fast track to new opportunities and enhanced career prospects. To join the course, you should already hold the Level 7 Diploma.
It will also update your management toolkit and give you a broader stronger profile to enhance your career. Critically, we take a strategic perspective on business and management that helps you develop the skills to contribute to the major business decisions organisations have to make about their future.
- Business Research Project
- Critical Issues in Business
- Business Administration
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No support at all
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 124 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Stanmore School of Business and/or in United Kingdom, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Level 7 Award/Diploma or any other equivalent qualificationand
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
- Copies of your High School Degree / diploma and Bachelors Degree/ Diploma
- Your recent passport size photograph
- If applying on the basis of your professional experience, send us a resume showing relevant managerial work experience
International4250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
National4250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.