Business Administration (Top up) from Stanmore School of Business allows you to achieve an MBA qualification in up to six months, so it’s a fast track to new opportunities and enhanced career prospects. To join the course, you should already hold the Level 7 Diploma.
Graduates with Business Administration (Top up) from Stanmore School of Business will:
- gain skills in strategic knowledge and problem-solving ability.
- update your management toolkit and give you a broader stronger profile to enhance your career.
- develop the skills to contribute to the major business decisions organisations have to make about their future.
- Business Research Project
- Critical Issues in Business
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No support at all
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 121 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Level 7 Award/Diploma or any other equivalent qualificationand
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
- Copies of your High School Degree / diploma and Bachelors Degree/ Diploma
- Your recent passport size photograph
- If applying on the basis of your professional experience, send us a resume showing relevant managerial work experience
International4250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
EU/EEA4250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 GBP for the full programme during 9 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.