Business Administration - 12 Month from Stanmore School of Business is not just an academic course. By exploring and examining real-life business problems to work on and solve, you enhance your own understanding of how a business works. We take a strategic perspective on business and management that helps you develop the skills to contribute to the major business decisions organisations have to make about their future.
- Business leader
- Senior government leader
- Not-for-profit manager
- Venture capitalist
- Executive roles in accounting, finance, marketing, sales and communications, amongst others
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic Financial Management
- Supply Chain and Operations Management
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Globalisation and Corporate Governance
- Strategic Change Management
- Strategic Marketing
- 12 months
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No support at all
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 122 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification or
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification and
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
- Copies of your High School Degree / diploma and Bachelors Degree/ Diploma
- Your recent passport size photograph
- If applying on the basis of your professional experience, send us a resume showing relevant managerial work experience
International7700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA7700 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7700 GBP for the full programme during 12 months.
18 Months - GBP £6700
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.