Accounting and Finance (Top up) from Stanmore School of Business has been designed in such a way that students without prior background of accounting and finance can also pursue this qualification with ease. The students who pursue this programme includes those from business and non-business specialization.
The programme prepares you for a successful career in accounting, finance or business manager at a senior position.
- Critical Issues in Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Finance Research Project
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No Attendance
- No support at all
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 104 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Any qualification at Level 7, OR;
- 5 years work experience
- Copies of your High School Degree / diploma and Bachelors Degree/ Diploma
- Your recent passport size photograph
- If applying on the basis of your professional experience, send us a resume showing relevant managerial work experience
International4250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
EU/EEA4250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.