Accounting and Finance from Stanmore School of Business provides you with a solid understanding of accounting and finance principles. The programme prepares you for a successful career in accounting, finance or business manager at a senior position.
- Business Administration Managers
- Chief Executive or Managing Director
- Information and Organisation Professionals
- Management and Organisation Analysts
- Management Consultant
- Strategy and Global Finance
- Strategic Financial Management
- Strategic Auditing
- Financial Analyst
- Ethical Behaviour and Corporate Governance
- Corporate Reporting
- 18 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- No support at all
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 115 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Copies of your High School Degree / diploma and Bachelors Degree/ Diploma
- Your recent passport size photograph
- If applying on the basis of your professional experience, send us a resume showing relevant managerial work experience
- Level 6 Award/Diploma or a bachelors degree or any other equivalent qualification or
- 5 years or more of work experience in case you do not hold any formal qualification and
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course.
International5133 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7700 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
National5133 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7700 GBP for the full programme during 18 months.
24 Months - GBP £6700
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.