Marketing analytics is increasingly important as a central strategy to drive company performance. Analytical capabilities, even in entry-level marketing positions, are a must for career advancement.
The Marketing Analytics MicroMasters Program offered by EdX in partnership with University of California, Berkeley - UC BerkeleyX will help you to gain skills in quantitative marketing techniques to deploy immediately and see practical benefits in the workplace. This powerful series builds your knowledge and skills with industry best practices and approaches for marketing measurement and analysis. Begin your journey to become a data wrangler and learn how to tell the stories hidden in your company’s data.
The program is designed and taught by industry expert Stephan Sorger, who has held leadership roles in marketing and product development at companies such as Oracle, 3Com and NASA. He has taught for over a decade at UC Berkeley Extension and is the author of two widely adopted marketing textbooks.
- This program focuses on skills that are beneficial to the following jobs: Marketing Manager; Product Marketing Manager; Market Researcher; Search Engine Marketing Specialist; Customer Insights / Business Intelligence Manager; Marketing Operations Manager.
- The Bureau of Labor and Statistics (BLS) forecasts a 19% growth rate for Market Research Analysts.
- The BLS forecasts a 30% growth rate for Operations Research Analysts.
- The Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE) reports a current shortage of over 150,000 data specialists in the United States alone.
What you will learn
- Drive your company’s Return on Investment (ROI) with analytics-based marketing strategies.
- Apply analytics tools and techniques to real-world problems and scenarios.
- Practical applications in price and promotion analytics.
- Analysis of competitive trends.
- Distribution and sales performance.
- Competitive Analysis and Market Segmentation.
- Budgets for multiple campaigns.
- Advanced programming languages.
- Conjoint analysis, decision trees.
- Brick and mortar vs. e-commerce channels.
- Exclusive for Verified students: Practical application of R, the industry standard for data analysis, to critical and common marketing questions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Analytics: Marketing Measurement Strategy
- Marketing Analytics: Price and Promotion Analytics
- Marketing Analytics: Competitive Analysis and Market Segmentation
- Marketing Analytics: Products, Distribution and Sales
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 4 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesMarketing Management, Organisation & Leadership Business Intelligence & Analytics View 328 other Masters in Marketing in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International896 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 896 USD for the full programme and a duration of 4 months.
National896 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 896 USD for the full programme and a duration of 4 months.
5% discount coupon: Z7LZNQ4TN3B2JTWU valid for any free course + certificate upgrade
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.