This is a great opportunity for students who see their career in an international environment. In this program you will gain strategic management and planning skills, and learn the regularities and techniques of forecasting. You will learn to analyze, study and forecast trends in the tourism and hospitality field in the Baltics and around the world.
In the framework of the Tourism Strategic Management study program from Turiba University you will learn how to reasonably discuss complex aspects of tourism management, develop corporate and institutional strategies in today's changing environment, find solutions to complex and unpredictable operating conditions of tourism industry companies, research, analyze and compare tourism destinations in Latvia and understand the interaction between tourism and other fields.
- Manager of tourism and hospitality companies in Latvia or abroad;
- Tourism development and research project manager;
- Tourism specialist in municipalities, tourism information centers;
- Senior manager in state or municipal institutions.
- The programme has been specifically designed to cater to the needs of senior management to enhance their professional and personal competences.
- Networking events are an integral part of the programme and provides students a unique opportunity to meet industry professionals and experts and share their experience, skills, theoretical and practical know how.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- 90 or 120
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Tourism & Leisure View 7 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Latvia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A copy of the Bachelor’s degree certificate with a transcript in the original language and an official translation to English or Russian;
- English language certificate;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- A copy of the passport;
- One photo;
International3330 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3330 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2890 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2890 EUR per year during 24 months.
- The EU/EEA tuition is also applicable to students from Switzerland, CIS countries, Georgia and Ukraine.
Living costs for Riga
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
The University offers 25 scholarships, which in 100% amount cover the annual tuition fee, and 80 scholarships in amount of EUR 570. Scholarships can be obtained by the students of Year 2, 3 and 4 of the full-time studies. In the competition the grades of the student in the previous study year are evaluated.
International students can apply for Latvian government scholarships for studies in Latvia!
Latvian government offers scholarships for bachelor`s (except 1st year students) and master`s students for studies in Latvian Higher education institutions. Turiba University welcome to apply new students as well as encourage to apply students already studying in Turiba for this scholarship.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.