Acceptance into the program enables students to apply up to three graduate college courses for credit in fulfillment of both undergraduate Union College and Clarkson University (Capital Region Campus) graduate degree requirements.
All program applicants are encouraged to apply during their sophomore or junior year but no later than the end of the fall term of their senior year at Union College.
For more information, please visit the program's website.
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesElectrical Engineering View 331 other Masters in Electrical Engineering in United States
- Apply online using the Common Application or the Coalition Application.
- It is recommended that the SAT I or the ACT be submitted by all international applicants.
- TOEFL or IELTS is required if English is not your first language.
- Interviews are required for all Chinese citizens and are recommended for all applicants.
- CSS Profile and Financial Forms are required for all those applying for need-based financial aid.
- Other requirements: Essay (part of the online application), Official Secondary School Transcripts/Exam Scores, Teacher and Counselor Recommendation Letters.
- Early Decision applicants must also submit the Early Decision Agreement.
International71385 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 71385 USD per year and a duration of .
National71385 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 71385 USD per year and a duration of .
Tuition, room and board, and student fees are $71,385
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.