In this program, you will:
- Gain exposure to the major chemistry sub-disciplines
- Learn the chemistry of biomolecules
- Explore state-of-the-art bioanalytical methods
- Attain a comprehensive understanding of computational and traditional methods using the latest equipment and programs
- Focus on hands-on training in molecular biochemistry
- Biophysical Chemistry
- Advanced Inorganic Chemistry
- Biochemical Analysis
- Computational Bioanalytical Chemistry Class
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesChemistry Biology Molecular Sciences View 144 other Masters in Molecular Sciences in United States
- A completed online graduate admissions application
- Non-refundable application fee
- A signed Agent/Educational Consultant Release Form for Sacred Heart University
- Completed course-by-course academic credential report such as WES, ECE, FIS, or any of the credential evaluation services approved by NACES
- Professional resume detailing the applicant's academic achievements and employment history
- One page personal statement discussing the applicant's reasons for pursuing the degree
- Two letters of recommendation
- A bank statement
- Refer to the specific graduate program for any additional admission requirements specific to your program.
International875 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 875 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National875 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 875 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.