In the MS in Computer Science & Information Technology program at Sacred Heart University, you will:
- Choose your curriculum based on your educational and career interests
- Learn to use software including .Net 2019 (C#, ASP.net, VB.net), Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, Dreamweaver, Animate, PhotoShop, etc.), Java, C++, Python, “R” and more
- Study interactive multimedia, data communications, network security, Oracle, Artificial Intelligence (AI), and software engineering
- Learn to solve a problem, then implement and test the solution
- Complete a research or implementation project
- Benefit from a flexible program schedule that includes evening and Saturday morning classes, so you can continue to work full-time or explore internship opportunities; or earn your degree in as little as 15 months through our full-time cohort program
- Be part of SHU’s Jack Welch College of Business & Technology, one of fewer than five percent of elite business schools worldwide accredited by AACSB International
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Object-Oriented Programming Using Java
- Windows Interface Design (VB.NET)
- Fundamentals of Interactive Multimedia
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling admission basis.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Sciences Software Engineering Machine Learning View 465 other Masters in Informatics & Information Sciences in United States
- Online Application
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions. Sacred Heart University students and alumni may authorize the Office of Graduate Admissions to obtain their official SHU transcripts on their behalf. Contact the Graduate Admissions office for an authorization form. International students may need to have a transcript evaluation completed by World Education Services
- Non-refundable application fee
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Professional resume
International17010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 945 USD per credit during 24 months.
National17010 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 945 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Fairfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.