Student internships have included jobs ranging from Software Development and Network Security, to Instructional Technology.
An internship can give you hands-on experience that employers require and a hiring advantage upon graduation. Also, the Computer Science and Information Technology program is STEM-designated which qualifies international students for extended optional practical training (OPT) after graduation.
With your computer science degree from Sacred Heart University, you’ll graduate prepared for leadership roles in the computer science industry, including a career as a:
- AI Specialist
- Computer programmer
- Computer systems analyst
- Computer systems engineer
- Network systems administrator
- Security engineer
- Software applications developer
- Software architect
- Software engineer
- Windows Interface Dsgn:vis Bas
- Adv Database Design
- Adv. Software Engineering
- Machine Learning
- Artificial Intelligence
- Info Analysis& System Design
- Adv. Scripting With Python
- Big Data Analytics
- 15 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling admission basis.
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Software Engineering Machine Learning View 632 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in United States
- Online Application
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate institutions. Sacred Heart University students and alumni may authorize the Office of Graduate Admissions to obtain their official SHU transcripts on their behalf. Contact the Graduate Admissions office for an authorization form. International students may need to have a transcript evaluation completed by World Education Services
- Non-refundable application fee
- 2 Letters of recommendation
- Professional resume
International22680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 945 USD per credit during 15 months.
National22680 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 945 USD per credit during 15 months.
Living costs for Fairfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.