The program in School Counselling at the Northwest Missouri State University trains students in a developmental approach to school counseling and the Missouri Comprehensive School Counseling Program. With using this approach, the program focuses on the three primary functions of the modern school counselor: consultation, coordination and counseling.
Other Learning Opportunities
- We are proud to bring you 37 Masters-level programs, three Specialists in Education programs, and four graduate level certificate programs.
- Our programs provide opportunities for full-time, part-time, and distance education students, including online and off-site programs at Northwest-Kansas City.
- Methods in Counseling Research
- Group Appraisal
- Student Appraisal and Intervention
- Organization and Administration of School Counseling Programs
- Occupational and Educational Information
- Principles and Practices of the K-12 School Counseling Program
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Counselling Educational Psychology View 4324 other Masters in Education in United States
- Undergraduate transcript from an accredited college which indicates: a minimum overall GPA of 2.75 or above, a minimum GPA in the undergraduate declared major of 3.00
- A written statement of career plans and philosophy of education
- A written recommendation attesting to the applicant's potential as graduate student and as a school counselor from a certified school counselor, a school administrator or a college professor
International7886 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3943 USD per semester during 12 months.
National7886 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3943 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Maryville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.