In the Exercise Science and Nutrition graduate program At Sacred Heart University, you will:
- Experience the flexibility of late afternoon/evening classes designed to meet the needs of full-time and part-time students
- Learn in state-of-the-art facilities, including a motion analysis lab, human performance lab and human cadaver lab, containing state-of-the-art equipment including AlterG Anti-Gravity treadmill, ParvoMedics Metabolic Cart, BOD POD Body Composition Tracking System, 3D motion analysis system, and more
- Demonstrate best coaching practices, and develop management skills for private, high school, collegiate, or professional strength and conditioning settings
- Benefit from a student-to-faculty ratio of approximately 4:1
- Gain experience through multi-semester internships, providing opportunities to design and implement your own training programs under the mentorship of Division 1 head S&C coaches
- Work side-by-side with faculty members in research related to athletic performance, sport nutrition, applied physiology, or biomechanics.
- Pursue your bachelor’s and master’s degrees in just five years through our accelerated program
- Be prepared to continue your education and acquire a terminal degree (e.g., PhD, EdD)
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Applied Physiology
- Research Methods
- Nutrition and Chronic Disease Prevention
- Professional Seminar
- Functional Anatomy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Sports Sciences View 425 other Masters in Sports Sciences in United States
- Bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA from an accredited four-year college or university
- Completed Graduate Application
- Non-refundable application fee
- Official Transcripts from all institutions attended
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Essay related to exercise science, nutrition, public health, biology, or a related field that demonstrates your scientific writing skill. You may enter a research paper (or a portion of one) previously submitted for a class, or a formal lab report form a laboratory class.
International1047 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1047 USD per credit during 24 months.
National1047 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1047 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Fairfield
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.