Those individuals are seeking to enhance their career through mentorship, networking and portfolio enhancement. Our curriculum provides an integrated sequence of courses at the graduate level that emphasize the skills and proficiencies of a professional accountant.
The Accountancy curriculum at Benedictine University also offers the background necessary to prepare candidates who wish to take the United States Uniform Certified Public Accountant (C.P.A.) examination, the Certified Management Accountant (C.M.A.) examination and the Certified Internal Auditor (C.I.A.) examination.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Our curriculum requires 64 quarter credit hours of graduate course work and can be broken into four primary sections:
- Managerial Process: four courses focused on management skills & knowledge necessary for those students seeking managerial positions in accounting
- Core Accounting Competency: five courses focused on U.S. accounting standards
- Advanced Accounting Topics: four courses focused on in depth concepts, theories and issues in accounting
- Electives: students are required to choose three elective courses suited to their personal or professional interests. An optional concentration can be earned in three specialize areas.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAccounting View 634 other Masters in Accounting in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- All documents submitted become property of Benedictine University and may not be returned.
- Students transferring an I-20 should read the I-20 Transfer Policy in the Benedictine University Academic Catalog. Please note important requirements regarding course enrollment dates, full-time enrollment and vacation term eligibility.
- Students who are not able to obtain official academic documents due to extenuating circumstances such as conflict or natural disaster may be eligible for an Official Transcript Waiver. Please see the Benedictine University Academic Catalog for more information.
- International students studying on an F visa and are not enrolling in language training must demonstrate English Proficiency per the requirements of SEVP.
International27300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 12 months.
National27300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 700 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Lisle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.