The curriculum focuses on the disciplines of nursing, management, and business and emphasizes the delivery of quality health care services. Graduates participate fully in the strategic and operational activities of health care agencies. Students must also be accepted by the MBA program. Depending on their prior academic success and professional background, students applying to this MSN/MBA program may need to take the GMAT/GRE.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research for Evidence-Basecl Practice
- Aclvanced Nursing Roles in Health Care
- Advanced Nursing Practice for Population-Based Care
- Applied Economic Analysis
- Financial Accounting: A User Focus
- Effective and Efficient Management of Operations
- Financial Markets
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Nursing View 1052 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Evidence of successful academic achievement in completing a baccalaureate degree in nursing from an NLNAC- or CCNE-accredited program or the MSN Bridge program for those R.N.s with a non-nursing baccalaureate degree.
- Part of the application process includes an interview. Interviews with selected candidates are scheduled following committee review of the completed application.
- Current R.N. licensure in the United States.
- Two letters of reference from professors or supervisors. At least one reference must be an academic reference.
- One year of relevant clinical experience as a registered nurse.
- Professional résumé.
- The online Application for Admission.
International955 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 955 USD per credit and a duration of .
National955 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 955 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.