Two major areas of responsibility include direct and indirect patient care. This nurse moves in and out of direct care situations when expert skill and knowledge are required. The clinical nurse specialist is accountable to patients, advocates for them, and evaluates the quality of nursing services. In indirect care, this nurse’s responsibility is primarily to a nursing staff, serving as a consultant, bringing expert clinical knowledge to health care providers on a system-wide basis, and applying current research findings to patient care. This nurse’s expertise contributes greatly to the plan of care for patients.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Research for Evidence-Based Practice
- Advanced Nursing Roles in Health Care
- Advanced Nursing Practice for Population-Basecl Care
- Introduction to Nursing Informatics
- Aclvanced Health Assessment
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Aclvanced Pathophysiology
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesNursing View 747 other Masters in Nursing in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Evidence of successful academic achievement in completing a baccalaureate degree in nursing from an NLNAC- or CCNE-accredited program or the MSN Bridge program for those R.N.s with a non-nursing baccalaureate degree.
- Part of the application process includes an interview. Interviews with selected candidates are scheduled following committee review of the completed application.
- Current R.N. licensure in the United States.
- Two letters of reference from professors or supervisors. At least one reference must be an academic reference.
- One year of relevant clinical experience as a registered nurse.
- Professional résumé.
- The online Application for Admission.
International955 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 955 USD per credit and a duration of .
National955 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 955 USD per credit and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.