Students in our Master of Science in Sport and Exercise Science program receive advanced training in human performance consisting of knowledge, skills and abilities in biochemistry, nutrition, psychology, physiology, and sport and clinical exercise physiology.
Additionally, students have the opportunity to choose either a thesis or a non-thesis option.
The MSES program from Gannon University, will offer internship opportunities in community and corporate wellness, in strength and conditioning, and with local hospitals and rehabilitation facilities to provide students with a variety of clinical, performance, and wellness-related experiences.
- Exercise Physiologist
- Strength and Conditioning Coach
- Rehabilitation Specialist
- Community and Corporate Wellness Coordinator
- Research and Development Scientist
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Strength and Conditioning
- Advanced Laboratory Techniques
- Ex Testing/Prescription Special Pop
- Research Methods and Statistics in Human Performance
- Principles of Behavior Change
- Advanced Sport Nutrition
- Cardiopulmonary Physiology
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications to the program are accepted via a rolling admissions policy until capacity is reached.
DisciplinesPhysiotherapy Health Sciences Sports Sciences View 164 other Masters in Physiotherapy in United States
- Submit official transcripts showing an undergraduate degree in exercise science, kinesiology, human performance, sports medicine or related field.
- Undergraduate work
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement reflecting on purpose of applying to program and future goals
International670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 USD per credit during 12 months.
National670 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 670 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Florida City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.