Enhance leadership skills for positive, strategic change
The Leadership and Change program of St. Edward’s University is offered in an accelerated, low-residency format designed to accommodate working professionals. The program is designed to be completed in five semesters, taking two courses each semester.
Throughout the program, students will learn to:
- Implement a systematic organizational assessment and develop action plans for change
- Examine quantitative and qualitative data from cross-functional areas of an organization in order to logically and creatively support decisions that mobilize change
- Communicate strategic direction, intent and processes related to change in ways that turn conflict into collaboration and lead people from resistance to acceptance
- Establish ethical frameworks to help organizations guide their business behaviors and practices
The master’s degree in Leadership and Change develops graduates that serve as leaders in careers that are personally and professionally rewarding.
Master of Science in Leadership and Change graduates have pursued careers as:
- Business managers for tech startups
- Change management consultants for global enterprises
- Chiefs of staff for legislators
- Directors of strategic planning for financial institutions
- Program officers for charitable foundations
This degree program builds upon the knowledge and expertise of all students – whether they are recent graduates or business managers with years of experience. Through coursework, students will acquire professional insight that will serve them in entrepreneurial, non-profit and corporate settings – or pave the way for earning a PhD.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership Theory and Practice
- Critical Inquiry and Decision-Making
- Organizational Systems, Culture and Complexity
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Principles and Practices of Organizational Change
- Assessing Organizational Data
- 16 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1707 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- U.S. bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited college or university, or an equivalent foreign degree, and be in good academic and financial standing with all colleges attended.
- A minimum GPA of 2.75 or better on a 4.0 scale in the final 60 undergraduate semester credit hours of study.
- A GPA of 3.0 or better on a 4.0 scale, with no grades less than a B, in no less than 12 graduate semester hours completed at a regionally accredited U.S. college or university or the foreign equivalent.
- Competitive score on the GMAT or the GRE.
- Applicants educated at the college level in a language other than English must demonstrate English proficiency.
- Online application.
- Essay: Describe your background and interests and explain why you wish to pursue the degree you are applying for and what you hope to accomplish in this degree program. (Up to 500 words).
- Official transcripts.
- Resume: Provide a professional and detailed work history.
- Three years or more of relevant managerial, professional or military experience.
International1610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1610 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
National1610 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1610 USD per credit and a duration of 16 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.