Our M.S. Biomedical Sciences at Regis University is an excellent way to gain academic confidence and professional experience, which can help to solidify career direction. Career advising is available to and encouraged for all our students.
Students participate in a 100-hour guided academic externship and gain valuable real-world experience in a biomedical field. Regis University partners with institutions such as Anschutz Medical Center, National Jewish Health, St. Luke’s Hospital and Denver Health, as well as private medical and dental clinics in the Denver metro area.
Students select an externship placement that complements their individual Master’s Project and enhances their educational and professional profile. They are required to complete a minimum of 120 hours, which can take place over 12-20 weeks, and while most of the externship hours will be completed during the spring semester, many students are eager to begin in the late fall.
- Biomedical Sciences: Skills Development
- Biomedical Sciences Seminar: Colloquium, Project, and Externship
- Biomedical Sciences Seminar: Project, Ethics, and Statistics
- Biomedical Genetics
- Biomedical Biochemistry
- Biomedical Human Physiology
- Biomedical Microbiology
- Biomedical Microbiology and Immunology
- 9 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Biology View 348 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Starting from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Regis University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completed online application via PostBacCAS
- Official degree-bearing bachelor’s transcript(s)
- Valid official exam score (GRE, MCAT, DAT, PCAT, etc.)
- Two letters of recommendation from professors or professionals in your intended field l Resume outlining relevant work and volunteer history
- 1-2 page personal statement
International29824 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 932 USD per credit during 9 months.
National29824 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 932 USD per credit during 9 months.
Living costs for Denver
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.