The Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner is 45 semester hours long and includes 600 hours of clinical practice. FNP graduates are prepared to provide primary care in medically under-served areas in western Pennsylvania.
They also are eligible to apply to the Pennsylvania State Board of Nursing for legal certification as certified registered nurse practitioners in family health after passing professional certification exams through either the American Nurses Credentialing Center or the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. This program at Clarion University of Pennsylvania is offered only online.
- Graduates of the Associate of Science in Nursing program are trained technical nurses who provide client-centered care. The graduate also is eligible to take the National Council Licensure Examination to become a registered nurse.
- Advanced Concepts in Pathophysiology
- Pharmacologic Applications
- Evolution of Nursing Theory
- Advanced Concepts in Nursing Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiomedicine Nursing View 27 other Masters in Biomedicine in United States
- Completed Graduate Application
- $40 online application fee with credit card
- Official transcripts - see program requirements for specific official transcript requirements
- Official transcripts of all graduate-level wor
- Up-to-date resume
- Recommendation forms based on your program, please refer to our recommendation requirements
- Official test scores, where applicable
- After acceptance, pay the $100 non-refundable deposit to hold your place in your program and enroll in classes. The deposit will be applied to your tuition.
International13792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 613 USD per credit during 24 months.
National13792 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 613 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State12780 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 568 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.