On completion of the Financial Economics programme from the University of Mauritius, students should be able to:
- Experiment with different forms of derivatives for hedging purposes
- Interpret results from applied quantitative techniques on different types of data
- Analyse the economic health of an economy using macroeconomic data
- Discuss policies to be envisaged in light of various economic and financial challenges which impact on different economic agents
- Compare and contrast between different asset pricing models
- Formulate corporate financial strategies based on real-world problems
- Economics of Financial Markets
- Quantitative Techniques
- Macroeconomic Environment
- Actuarial Analysis
- Corporate Financial Strategy
- Financial Services Regulation
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- At least a Second Class Honours Degree from a recognised University.
International1003 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1003 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1003 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1003 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 48,600 Mauritian rupee
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.