Organizational Development and Leadership program at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, offered on the Philadelphia campus, is led by faculty with expertise in organizational development, leadership and change management. All sectors (not-for-profit, for-profit, government, education and healthcare) are represented in the classroom, offering a rich diversity of perspectives and experiences. For students who work in the healthcare sector, the ODL program’s unique setting within a medical school and healthcare community will provide you with enhanced insight into healthcare systems and providers, as well as their organizational change issues, challenges and opportunities.
Students will demonstrate development in the following competencies upon completion of the Master of Science degree in Organizational Development and Leadership:
- Foundational competencies - reflective practice and self-awareness, relational health and group process skills, business/organizational knowledge and acumen, systems thinking and intervention design skills, personal character/ethics and individual-cultural diversity.
- Functional competencies - leadership, assessment/diagnosis/action research, intervention design, coaching and mentoring, consulting and communication.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include
- Foundations and Systems of Organizational Development
- Team Dynamics
- Capstone (completed in the last term)
- Systems Literacy
- Communication Skills for Leaders
- Appreciative Inquiry: Leading Positive Whole System Change
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Leadership Lab: Building Bridges to Co-Create Brave Spaces for Transformative Practice
- The Adaptive Leaders Toolkit: A Lab for Collaborative Action
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour View 2258 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Applicants for a Master of Science (MS) or Certificate of Graduate Studies (CGS) in Organizational Development and Leadership must have completed a bachelor's degree in any discipline from a regionally-accredited institution with a B average (3.0 GPA) or better.
- Official transcript(s) of all undergraduate and graduate course work
- One letter of recommendation
- Curriculum vitae or resume
International31824 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 884 USD per credit during 12 months.
National31824 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 884 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Suwanee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.