Students at Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine locations receive rigorous training within a learning environment that emphasizes medical, biotechnological, research and clinical applications. This training is delivered by faculty who are experts in their fields. Additionally, as a medical school and healthcare provider, PCOM offers a collaborative learning framework with exposure to multiple medical-related disciplines.
The Biomedical Sciences graduates have pursued various career paths including:
- Advanced professional degrees in medicine, dentistry, veterinary medicine, optometry and pharmacy.
- Research and technology careers focused on biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical technology and research and development.
- Allied health careers including nursing, medical technician and physician assistant.
- Civil service, education and policy roles as administrators, investigators, scientific writers, educators and public health experts.
- Molecular Basis of Medicine
- The Infectious Process
- Human Anatomy
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
The biomedical sciences master's program operates on a rolling admissions basis.
DisciplinesBio & Biomedical Engineering Biomedicine Health Sciences View 2113 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine (PCOM) participates in GradCAS, the centralized application service for graduate study.
- Prospective graduate students may submit their application through a secure web server, GradCAS, which is similar to a "common app". In order to connect your general GradCAS application to PCOM, visit the ADD PROGRAM tab, search for Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine and select your program of interest from the list.
International26500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per credit during 24 months.
National26500 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1000 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Suwanee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.