Learning OutcomesOn completion of the Public Policy and Administration program from University of Mauritius, students will be able to competently:
- Articulate the fundamental concepts and methods relevant to public policy analysis and demonstrate broad understanding of public affairs, policy development and public administration.
- Collect, analyse and synthesise information to inform the assessment of policy options.
- Apply the common empirical methods for analysing policies including cost-benefit analysis, economic evaluation, and descriptive and inferential statistics.
- Foundations of Public Policy
- Policy Planning and Programme Evaluation
- Research Methods for Policy Makers
- Development and Public Governance
- Strategic Management for Public Administrators
- Public Finance and Budgetary Policy
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of an undergraduate degree with at least a Second Class or 50%, whichever is applicable or a GPA not less than 2.5 out of 4 or equivalent, from a recognised higher education institution.
- OR alternative qualifications acceptable to the University of Mauritius.
International1003 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1003 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1003 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1003 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 48,600 Mauritian Rupees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.