This Marine Science programme at University of Mauritius aims at providing learners with an in-depth knowledge in the areas of marine science, their importance, associated threats, sustainable use and management.
Upon completion of this programme, students are expected to:
- acquire advanced knowledge in marine science;
- master the subject jargon and develop skills to express their acquired knowledge in both written and oral form, with proper referencing of information sources;
- develop scientific problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills and technical/tactile aptitudes in marine science;
- Marine Science
- Marine Biodiversity and Conservation
- Marine Pollution and Ecotoxicology
- Marine Biotechnology
- Marine Microbiology and Parasitology
- Research Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- at least a Second Class or 50%, whichever is applicable, or
- a GPA not less than 2.5 out of 4 or equivalent, from a recognized higher education institution.
- BSc (Hons) in any of the following fields: Marine Science and Technology, Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Physics, Agriscience and Technology, Agriculture with specialization in Aquaculture, Chemical and Environmental Engineering or equivalent qualifications acceptable to the University of Mauritius.
International1115 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1115 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1115 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1115 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 54,000 mauritian rupees
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.