The objectives of this 2-year part-time Finance programme at University of Mauritius are two-fold: first to provide the student with a strong foundation in both the theoretical principles and practice of finance, and second to equip the student with analytical tools to enable you to operate in the finance industry at large.
The main learning outcomes are as follows, whereby students are expected to:
- Acquire knowledge on theories, concepts, techniques and practices that are used in the context of finance;
- Develop sound knowledge of mathematical and statistical methodologies and tools useful for analyzing economic and business data;
- Acquire knowledge on current and new issues that are pertinent to the field of finance at large of study;
- Develop the ability to engage in critical thinking when analysing situations and proposing solutions;
- Corporate Finance
- International Finance
- Numerical Finance
- Regulations Governing Financial Institutions
- Equity and Fixed Income Investment
- Financial Risk Management
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Applicants who do not satisfy any of the requirements as per Entry Requirements 4 above but who submit satisfactory evidence of having passed examinations which are deemed by the Senate to be equivalent to any of those listed.
- Applicants who do not satisfy any of the requirements as per Entry Requirements 4 above but who in the opinion of Senate submit satisfactory evidence of the capacity and attainments requisite to enable them to pursue the programme proposed.
- Applicants who hold a full practising professional qualification obtained by examination.
International1115 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1115 EUR per year during 24 months.
National1115 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1115 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 54,000 Mauritian Rupees.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.