Mercer University’s Department of Physician Assistant Studies strives to improve healthcare by promoting excellence in education, scholarship, and clinical practice.
The mission of the Department of Physician Assistant Studies is to educate patient-centered medical providers of the highest quality who are critical thinkers, leaders, and life-long learners.
The core values of the Mercer University Physician Assistant Program are compassion, collegiality, service, diversity, ethical behavior, integrity, and respect.
The Mercer University Physician Assistant Studies Program will:
- Admit highly qualified applicants who are successful in completing the Mercer Physician Assistant curriculum.
- Provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary for entry-level practice as a physician assistant.
- Prepare students to deliver primary care in a variety of clinical settings.
- Promote the professional development of students.
- Support faculty development and engagement in teaching, scholarship, and service.
- Human Anatomy & Lab
- Physical Diagnosis & Lab
- Principles of Pharmacology
- Clinical Decision Making
- Medical Communication
- 28 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPublic Health Physiotherapy Health Sciences View 1829 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
- Completion of an undergraduate (Bachelor's) degree from a regionally-accredited college or university in the United States.
- Preferred undergraduate Natural Science GPA (Biology, Chemistry, Physics) of 2.9 or higher.
- Completion of all prerequisites prior to matriculation. Applicants with more than four (4) outstanding prerequisites cannot be considered for admission.
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE)
- Required Patient Care Experience Hours: Applicants are required to complete a minimum of 1,000 hours of direct, hands on patient care experience.
International24492 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12246 USD per semester during 28 months.
National24492 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12246 USD per semester during 28 months.
Living costs for Doraville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.