Students learn to become transformational leaders and will be eligible for leadership positions at the level of Assistant Principal or below within the building, or any leadership position at the district level that does not supervise principals.
PROGRAM DELIVERY MODEL
The M.Ed. in Educational Leadership is offered in a 50/50 hybrid format at our Atlanta, Macon and Henry County locations. Students are admitted three times per year in August, January and May. Courses operate on a time-compressed format, with eight-week class sessions. Students will alternate between in-class meetings and on-site, clinical practice hours at their own schools.
Tier One Educational Leadership Certification-Only
Tift College of Education also offers a non-degree, Tier One Educational Leadership Certification-Only program. This program is open to students who hold a Master's degree or higher from a regionally-accredited college or university, and a current Level 5 Georgia certificate in any field.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership in Today's Schools
- School Law and Ethics
- Leadership in Curriculum
- Leadership in Instructional Supervision
- Assessment and Evaluation
- Managing the School Environment
- Educational Research for School Leaders
- Technology for School Leaders
- Leadership Clinical Internship
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership View 1501 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
- Submit a completed application along with application fee.
- Must submit a minimum of two, but preferably three letters of recommendation for admission.
- Hold a bachelor's degree in an appropriate field from an ABET accredited program, but applicants will be considered with an undergraduate degree from a regionally accredited institution or its equivalent internationally.
- Submit GRE score on the general section of the test.
International596 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 596 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National596 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 596 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.