The Education programme at The University of Exeter suits anyone interested in leadership and management in the education industry. It is also appropriate for students with limited prior experience that have a keen interest in education and are seeking employment or a promotion in a wide range of educational settings.
- Teachers from nursery school right through to university
- Education administrators and officers
- Specialists working in Non-Government Organisations (NGOs)
- Trainers and mentors
Please note: This programme does not qualify you to be a teacher in England as it does not lead to Qualified Teacher Status (QTS).
Masters Degree in Education Careers and Outcomes
The online MA Education programme can help you to find a position in traditional and non-traditional educational settings, including:
- Education Departments
- Youth work
- Curriculum development
- Training and development
- Education Policy development
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Our programme integrates four core themes that underpin each module’s curriculum content.
- Theory: Critically examine educational theories such as learning and models of leadership.
- Practice: Apply theory practically through learning activities to link taught content to your professional context.
- Research: Engage with current research in the field and develop your skills as a researcher.
- Policy: Develop an understanding of the policies and regulations that shape education and learning in various settings.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Whilst we don’t have a formal deadline for application, we encourage you to apply as soon as possible. We close to applications wishing to join us for study in 2022/2023 on Friday 16 September. We advise international applicants to submit a complete application by mid-July.
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 200 other Masters in Education in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
Relevant work experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
National7500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 GBP for the full programme during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.