Executive MBA from Lahore University of Management Sciences (LUMS) connects you with the most relevant industry leaders in Pakistan, and gives you the opportunity to learn from faculty members that have revolutionised business practices in the country through their teaching and research. This access to dynamic organisations and leaders that impact the global marketplace is unmatched in the country.
Our programme is designed for mid-career executives who do not want to put their careers on hold to earn their degree.
- Managing Operations and People
- Cost, Value and Innovation Management
- Law and Entrepreneurship
- Managing the Future
- Business Mathematics
- Interpersonal Skills
- 22 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 3 other Masters in Executive MBA in Pakistan
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Successful completion of sixteen (16) years of education leading to a Master's or Bachelor's degree from a university recognised by the Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or NTS GAT (General)
- Work Experience
- Minimum two (2) recommendation letters are compulsory for applying to the EMBA programme.
International3580 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6564 USD for the full programme during 22 months.
National3580 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6564 USD for the full programme during 22 months.
Living costs for Lahore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.