It is a rigorous 24 month program focusing on a full-range of instructional design and academic technology knowledge, skills, and dispositions. Instruction is centered on the learner and on what is required of teachers or trainers in today's technologically-rich learning environment.
Coursework is project-oriented, utilizing eportfolios focusing on reflective learning practices and review by peers and colleagues.
- The Education (Educational Technology) program offered by the California State University Sacramento is designed to support students who want to develop their understanding of learning with technology and advance their ability to teach and design instruction involving the use of technology.
- Educational Research for IMET
- Education in Democratic, Pluralistic Society for Educational Technology
- Fundamentals of Online Pedagogy & Instructional Design
- Instructional Design
- Staff Development and Presentation Applications
- Problem Solving and Project Development
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEducation Educational Psychology View 4287 other Masters in Education in United States
- a baccalaureate degree;
- a minimum 2.5 GPA in the last 60 units;
- proficiency in written English composition as by meeting the requirements set by the University Office of Graduate Studies;
- international students must meet Office of Graduate Studies (OGS) requirements for International students, which are available on the OGS website.
Living costs for Sacramento
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.