The Accounting and Finance (Top Up) programme at London School of International Business has been designed in such a way that students without prior background of accounting and finance can also pursue this qualification with ease.
With LSIB you will get following advantage in order to study on-line.
- Same qualification as on-campus students.
- Recognised qualification & accepted by universities for further career progression.
- Assessment is via assignment submission
- You study on-line at your own pace.
- The students who pursue this programme includes those from business and non-business specialization. Key facts MSc Accounting and Finance: Online programme with student to faculty ratio of just 15:1; LSIB has world-class professors, derived from best institutions. Many of the professors also have hands-on experience in running and growing businesses.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Critical Issues in Accounting and Finance
- Accounting and Finance Research Project
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 8 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesFinance Accounting View 37 other Masters in Accounting in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
In order to apply you should have either:
- Any qualification at Level 7, OR;
- 5 years work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
National4250 GBP/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4250 GBP for the full programme during 8 months.
Each year we help number of selected few students to complete their degrees through various scholarship schemes which we run from time to time.
Almost 50 scholarships are available annually. The Scholarships are recognition and reward towards what you've already accomplished. Scholarships help you achieve your goals and dreams.
The Scholarships offered are based on your academic record and current financial condition.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.