Digital and Media from Rhode Island School of Design encourages students to explore diverse subject matter and develop multidisciplinary research methodologies and creative strategies (analog or digital) to interrogate the social, psychological and cultural consequences of ubiquitous or emerging technologies.
Graduates with Digital and Media from Rhode Island School of Design will be prepared to:
- develop a thorough understanding of a range of technologies, including their material capabilities and characteristics, appropriateness for specific strategic applications, relevance within larger systems and impact on people and society
- demonstrate proficiency with a vocabulary of multiple material practices
- exhibit fluency in history, theory and criticism with respect to art, technology and new media practice
- organize teams and work collaboratively with people from a range of disciplines
- present work professionally through exhibitions, publications and other relevant contexts
- communicate cogently about their ongoing studio art process
- demonstrate effective writing skills as part of or in support of artistic practice
- contribute to the ongoing dialogue about research and new work in the field
- Digital and Media
- Media Perspectives
- Digital + Media studio
- Critical Theory
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesVisual Arts Video Games & Multimedia View 59 other Masters in Video Games & Multimedia in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application form
- Academic transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Writing sample
- Letters of recommendation
- English language proficiency test
International53820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53820 USD per year during 12 months.
National53820 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53820 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Providence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.