In addition, students in this program engage in related studies through the RISD Museum as well as the Digital + Media, Graphic Design, and History of Art and Visual Culture departments.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Design Studio
- Human Factors, Ergonomics and Acoustics
- Design Thesis Preparation
- Museum Fellowship
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
DisciplinesVisual Arts View 519 other Masters in Visual Arts in United States
- Application form: Submit your RISD application form, and all other credentials, through the RISD Applicant Portal. The application fee is $60.
- Academic transcripts.
- Statement of purpose.
- Writing sample.
- Letters of recommendation: Applicants are required to submit three letters of recommendation.
- English language proficiency | All applicants who speak English as a second language, including US citizens, must submit results from any one of these three options: TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language), IELTS (International English Language Testing System) or Duolingo (an online English test).
International48210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48210 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National48210 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 48210 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.