Mental Health- M.S.W. Degree - Full Time Program at the Fayetteville State University
The curriculum for the 2-year full-time program is designed such that students enroll in the following credits each terms: Foundation Year (Fall Semester: 16 credit hours; Spring Semester: 16 credit hours); and Advanced Year (Fall Semester: 16 credit hours; Spring Semester: 13 credit hours). Classes for the Full Time (FT) program are held Monday through Thursday. GRE IS NOT REQUIRED
The Master of Social Work Program is accredited by the Council on Social Work Education.
- Social Work Practice in Mental Health
- Assessment of Mental Disorders
- Human Behavior and the Social Environment
- Social Work Field Instruction II
- Social Work Intervention with Groups, Communities, and Organizations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesSocial Work Health Sciences View 524 other Masters in Social Work in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Fayetteville State University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Graduate Application for Admission
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Official GRE/MAT/GMAT scores
- Two/three Recommendation for Graduate School forms - refer to program for specific requirements
- If you currently hold a VISA, you must submit a photocopy of the VISA
International9668 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4834 USD per semester during 24 months.
National9668 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4834 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State2292 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1146 USD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Fayetteville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.