Key facts about the Secondary Education - Sociology Specialty program from the Fayetteville State University
- The candidates will possess in-depth content knowledge to enhance 21st century skills in the specialty area that they teach.
- The candidates will know how to implement pedagogical strategies based on the Common Core State Standards, NC Essential Standards and CAEP.
- The candidates will design, implement and report research projects conducted in their classroom/school which integrates research with teaching and service.
- The candidates will utilize technology to enhance instruction, learning, research, assessment and data management.
- The candidates will promote an educational culture that values reflective practice.
- The candidates will demonstrate the value of diversity and promote instruction that is responsive to all learner needs.
- The candidates will demonstrate leadership skills to advocate for students, communities, policies and practices that support student learning and development.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations and Curriculum Development
- Advanced Sociological Theory
- Formal Organization
- Special Topics in Sociology
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , National
DisciplinesEducation Sociology View 493 other Masters in Sociology in United States
- A baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Graduate Application for Admission
- $50 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts from all colleges/universities attended
- Official GRE/MAT/GMAT scores
- Two/three Recommendation for Graduate School forms - refer to program for specific requirements
- If you currently hold a VISA, you must submit a photocopy of the VISA
International14504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14504 USD per year during 24 months.
National14504 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14504 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State3438 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3438 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Fayetteville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.