The Aviation Management program is offered by Griffith University.
You will be able to further your career in the airline industry and provide your employer with a competitive advantage over other organisations in the region.
On graduation you will also be eligible to pursue doctoral studies or conduct independent research into the aviation sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Design
- Aviation Management Research Paper (capstone course)
- 12 months
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering Management, Organisation & Leadership View 11 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in Australia
- The Graduate Certificate in Aviation Management
- OR a bachelor degree with at least a GPA of 5.0 in the same discipline, being `Business and Management' from a recognised tertiary institution AND at least 3 years work experience at a supervisory or management level
- OR a bachelor degree with at least a GPA of 5.0 that has aviation/aerospace as the major area of study from a recognised tertiary institution.
- Students who have completed the Graduate Certificate in Aviation Management will be eligible for 40 Credit Points of advanced standing towards the Master of Aviation Management.
International29000 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 29000 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National21500 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 21500 AUD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.