Nursing from Oklahoma City University helps students to demonstrate the capacity to develop environments promoting professional, ethical, and legal nursing practice.
Graduates with Nursing from Oklahoma City University will:
- Design, implement, and evaluate comprehensive programs based upon advanced theoretical knowledge that promote health, restore wellness, prevent illness, and incorporate self-care activities.
- Synthesize nursing research findings and integrate evidence based processes to develop critical thinking frameworks for problem solving and making effective clinical, educational, and administrative judgments.
- Demonstrate leadership in the promotion of physical, mental, social, and spiritual health across the life span within diverse cultures.
- Provide collaborative and innovative leadership to coordinate and delegate care of clients and to manage health care systems.
- Develop practice environments that exemplify the caring behaviors of acceptance, respect, and empathy.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Educational Ethics and Health Care Policy
- Research Integration in Nursing Practice
- Curriculum Development in Nursing Education
- Technology Strategies in Digital and Online Courses
- Teaching Strategies for Simulation in Nursing Education
- Teaching Strategies for Nursing Education
- Technology Management in Nursing Leadership
- Quality Improvement and Safety in Nursing Healthcare Leadership
- Contemporary Healthcare Organizations
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
There are also no admission deadlines for national students.
DisciplinesPublic Health Human Medicine Nursing View 939 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Complete the Online Graduate Application
- Personal Statement
- English Proficiency
- SAT and ACT are not required for international student admission but will be considered for scholarship eligibility.
- Application Fee
- Academic Records (Transcripts, Mark Sheets, Grade Sheets, etc.)
- Financial Statement of Support
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- CV or Resume
- BSN from a nationally accredited ("recognized") nursing program (or a bachelor's degree in any field for the RN-to-MSN option)
- Undergraduate cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher or prior completion of a master’s degree in another field
- Registered Nurse licensure or the international equivalent
International590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 24 months.
National590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 590 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Oklahoma City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.