Students have the opportunity to collaboratively utilize these functional concepts in the capstone experience. The curriculum is taught in an applied approach by seasoned faculty with years of experience in their field providing a wealth of knowledge and a unique perspective.
Energy Management concentrates on the core business elements of the energy industry. Energy professionals seeking to advance their careers within a company or those seeking to start their own private venture often find their previous education did not provide them with the necessary business fundamentals of management, accounting, finance, economics, communications, and operations.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Leadership and Management in the Energy Industry
- Legal and Ethical Environment of the Energy Industry
- Internal and External Communication in the Energy Industry
- Negotiation and Dispute Resolution
- Accounting for Managers in Energy Business
- Energy Economics
- Financial Policy for Managers
- Energy Operations Management
- Essentials of Oil and Gas Legal Principles
- Energy Management Capstone Experience
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We strongly recommend applying at least six weeks before the start of the semester.
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering View 96 other Masters in Energy & Power Engineering in United States
Applicants must demonstrate a basic understanding of analytical techniques and have strong communication skills.
- Two years of relevant work experience preferred
- Statement of purpose (minimum 500 words) addressing background in the energy industry, business experience, and purpose for seeking degree
- Full professional resume
- Two letters of recommendation from employers/supervisors
International590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National590 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 590 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.